• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: FS: A Few Nice SA/BA Books -- All CGC --- Reduced Prices on Remaining Books!!
3 3

22 posts in this topic

Selling some nice SA/BA books from my collection.  Books are nicely centered with great eye appeal. Pix aren’t great, so if you need more let me know. Pricing is based on latest GPA sales and are pretty firm.

Usual rules apply.

First :takeit:gets the book over any PM.

Payment is by check (preferred) or PayPal for this sale.

I ship everything USPS Priority with tracking and insurance. Shipping is $18.00 within the continental United States. Will ship outside US for $35.00.

My shipping is fast and rock solid. Will combine shipping also.

Sorry, no returns on CGC graded books.

Good luck and thanks for looking,

Rick

Edited by RickHigh

Amazing Spider-Man #78 — CGC 7.5 Off-white/white pages — $400.00 -- NOW $325.00  -- SOLD to Timmay

Origin and 1st appearance of The Prowler.

IMG_6026.jpeg

IMG_6027.jpeg

Edited by RickHigh

I've reduced the prices on the four remaining books.

Amazing Spider-Man #78 — CGC 7.5 Off-white/white pages — $400.00 -- NOW $325.00. -- SOLD to Timmay

Thor #225 — CGC 9.0 WHITE pages — $300.00 — NOW $250.00 -- SOLD to PickleRick1216

Thor #337 — 9.0 WHITE pages — $200.00NOW $175.00

Superman #146 — CGC 7.5 Off-white pages — $325.00 — NOW $300.00. -- SOLD to BorderLineHoarder

Prices are firm. 

Will close this sale tomorrow.

Edited by RickHigh