• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Philadelphia Comic-Con April 10, 2022 -- Who says you can't have 2 shows simultaneously!?

2 posts in this topic

Next Sunday -- April 10 -- is the Philadelphia Comic-Con. Now you may be asking yourself, "Isn't that the same day as Philly FanExpo?" And the answer is yes. But, come on. Do you want to go and see various Doctor Who actors or buy some comics? [In reality, you can do both; go to FanExpo on Friday and Saturday and the airport show on Sunday.]

The most exciting thing is that, since I'll be personally set up at FanExpo, young RC Comics (my son and future comic book tycoon) will be manning our table by his lonesome, selling great comics for an even greater price! This is a great comic book weekend in Philly.

I'm not sure of the mask rules, but I'd bring one just in case. You know how these rules change daily with the local/regional authorities as well as the hotel.

No early birds!

Admission is $4 and parking is free. Door prizes are back, so you can win $25 con cash every hour!

Clarion hotel 
76 Industrial Highway 
Essington, PA 19029

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, POST THEM HERE AND HOPEFULLY I CAN ANSWER (or I'll ask Derek).

https://philadelphiacomic-con.com/

Light attendance due to the three day show downtown but BIG dollars in the room! Made a whole bunch of holes in my wall. Was going to bring a newly acquired DD 1 and Spidey 14 to the Old Bridge show this Saturday the 16th but they are now gone lasting about a hour into the show. 24 dealers in the room for only $4 admission. Not bad! Looking forward to the next show in the area May 22 and will bring whatever wall books I have left (after getting hit hard yesterday)  to Old Bridge this Saturday. (See separate posting for more info from the promoter on this event.)