• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10 CGC GOLDEN-AGE OBSCURE and LOW CENSUS SLABS including AMERICA'S BEST...ADVENTURE...SUPERMAN, GREEN LANTERN, CAPT. MARVEL...ARCHIE...PEP + 15 more RAW
8 8

57 posts in this topic

Hey FOLKS!!!

OK, so all the normal stuff applies.

YOU ALL KNOW ME, ALMOST 15 YEARS HERE ON THE BOARDS....REFERENCES AS NEEDED FOR NOOBS.... :slapfight:

:rulez:

FREE USPS PRIORITY BOX SHIPPING INCLUDED IN THE USA...CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, BUT NOT REAL INTERESTED IN THE HASSLE FOR LOW $ BOOKS BUT WILLING TO DISCUSS

CHECK/M.O. OK....I OWN A BUSINESS AND HAVE EVERY PAYMENT OPTION I KNOW OF SUCH AS VENMO, POP-MONEY, ZELLE , CASH-APP, AND PAYPAL ALL SET UP UNDER IT, SO ANY PAYMENT OPTION IS BASICALLY AVAILABLE...MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR OTHER PAYMENT VENUES I DON'T HAVE SET UP YET. THANKS

NO PROBIES, ECT....

1st :takeit: IN THREAD WINS!!!! AND TRUMPS ANY PM NEGOTIATIONS IN PRIVATE UNTIL BUYER POSTS " :takeit: PER PM".

ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON CGC GRADED BOOKS, I'LL TAKE RETURNS ON "RAW" BOOKS IF I MISSED SOMETHING(PAGE MISSING,DETACHED CENTERFOLD,ETC) WITHIN 1 WEEK OF BUYER RECEIVING THE TRACKED PACKAGE, BUT NOT BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE ON MY GRADING, PLENTY OF PICTS TO VIEW, AND I'M GRADING THE BOOKS AS IF I WAS BUYING, LOWER THAN WHAT I'D EXPECT THEM TO GRADE-OUT AT CGC...FLAWS NOTED...THEY ARE LOW GRADE TO START WITH...

OK THEN...

We'll be starting here SHORTLY...

Edited by KryptoSpidey

On 3/31/2022 at 4:32 PM, grebal said:

You pulled the phantom lady?

Yeah i had been discussing selling it with someone privately over the last week OFF the boards, and they reached out to me this afternoon ironically to take it prior to me posting it in this thread, so I removed it along with a Flash Comics 56 that also sold privately OFF the Boards prior to me listing it here. So it went from 12 to 10 Slabs... everything else will be listed...

On 3/31/2022 at 3:50 PM, KryptoSpidey said:

Yeah i had been discussing selling it with someone privately over the last week OFF the boards, and they reached out to me this afternoon ironically to take it prior to me posting it in this thread, so I removed it along with a Flash Comics 56 that also sold privately OFF the Boards prior to me listing it here. So it went from 12 to 10 Slabs... everything else will be listed...

Thanks, bud.

It was an anchor keeping me sorta locked in and reloading, you liberated me and I'm grateful.  Cool books.

Last one for a couple hours...phone is undergoing an update so pictures are a hassle...and i'm going to dinner...

DAREDEVIL COMICS #27 (1 of 30 in Census)

CGC 3.0 OW PAGES

BONDAGE & TORTURE COVER and Panels / CHARLES BIRO COVER & ART 

"STICKER ATTACHED TO COVER" per CGC (SEE picture. Apparently they sent out a second batch of this book...) I'm sure someone here has seen these before, it's new to me.

$325 OBO Shipped :news: ***SOLD***

IMG_20220331_170212.jpg

IMG_20220331_165859.jpg

IMG_20220331_165916.jpg

IMG_20220331_170022.jpg

Edited by KryptoSpidey

On 3/31/2022 at 5:13 PM, KryptoSpidey said:

Last one for a couple hours

I'm sure someone here has seen these before

it's new to me

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Michael-Scott-the-Office.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=767&h=450&dpr=1.5

Edited by Bird

On 3/31/2022 at 2:13 PM, KryptoSpidey said:

Last one for a couple hours...phone is undergoing an update so pictures are a hassle...and i'm going to dinner...

DAREDEVIL COMICS #27 (1 of 30 in Census)

CGC 3.0 OW PAGES

BONDAGE & TORTURE COVER and Panels / CHARLES BIRO COVER & ART 

"STICKER ATTACHED TO COVER" per CGC (SEE picture. Apparently they sent out a second batch of this book...) I'm sure someone here has seen these before, it's new to me.

$325 OBO Shipped

IMG_20220331_170212.jpg

IMG_20220331_165859.jpg

IMG_20220331_165916.jpg

IMG_20220331_170022.jpg

Take per pm