• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Infinite Crisis tie-in piece of art

5 posts in this topic

I've owned this cover for the last year or so and originally got it because I loved the cover when I saw it as a child. I can remember seeing this in a local discount store on the magazine rack with the other Crisis on Infinite Earths tie-ins. I didn't know until yesterday that it was now a major tie-in to Infinite Crisis, with the first appearance of Earth Prime Superboy, which is the Superboy seen at the end of Infinite Crisis 1.

I love this cover and thought I'd share it with everyone. Let me know what you think! 976710-Dcp87cov.jpg

976710-Dcp87cov.jpg.8ff3e2f3fe1c3be3366c55eeb5539bfb.jpg

There are some other pieces of art in my collection that are key to the Infinite Crisis storyline, including the page where Zatanna mindwipes all the villains, the Flash vs. Reverse Flash cover that led to Prof. Zoom's death, the cover to Flash 281 where Reverse Flash comes back to tell Flash he killed his wife and there's also a Checkmate cover, a few Suicide Squad covers, a bunch of Justice League of America stuff (in both the Justice League of America gallery and the Luke McDonnell gallery) and a few other pieces of art.

Most of my art from DC.

Here's the link:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=3650

I've owned this cover for the last year or so and originally got it because I loved the cover when I saw it as a child. I can remember seeing this in a local discount store on the magazine rack with the other Crisis on Infinite Earths tie-ins. I didn't know until yesterday that it was now a major tie-in to Infinite Crisis, with the first appearance of Earth Prime Superboy, which is the Superboy seen at the end of Infinite Crisis 1.

I love this cover and thought I'd share it with everyone. Let me know what you think! 976710-Dcp87cov.jpg

And here it is in color. Fabulous piece.

dccomicspresents87.jpg