• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED* Marvel Premier X-Men Psylocke Statue LOW PRICE!

1 post in this topic

Rules:
1) No HOS or probation members.

2) Shipping to the U.S. and its territories will be $15.  Please message me for a shipping quote if it needs to be shipped internationally.

3) Returns are accepted within 5 days after item is delivered via tracking.  Buyer will have to pay for return postage unless there is a critical error on my part.

4) I accept payments via PayPal, checks and money orders.  Checks and money orders will need to be cleared before books are shipped.  Payment is due within 3 days of receiving the invoice.

5) First ‘Take It’ in the sales thread trumps all negotiating offers.  

Please feel free to PM me for any questions or additional photo requests.

Not sure how many of you here collect statues, but I figure I give it a shot.  I'm trying to thin down my collection to make room for a few other statues that I am planning to get soon.  First up, we have a Marvel Premier Psylocke.  The price is well below what they're selling on eBay and anywhere else as I am looking to move it quick.  The only defect this statue has is a hairline crack and tiny bit of paint chip around the neck as can be seen in the last close up picture.  Otherwise it's not noticeable if looking at it from a distance.  Asking $100 only.

3032a.jpg

3032b.jpg

3032c.jpg

3032d.jpg

3032e.jpg

3032f.jpg

psylocke.jpg

psylocke2.jpg

Edited by Escaflown41