• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

seeking a Marvel Comics advertisement from the late 1960's to early 1970's

8 posts in this topic

Greetings!

An advertisement I remember seeing when I was a kid was instrumental in swaying me on what comics I bought. I am pretty sure it was a "Make Mine Marvel" advert that had all the character heads around the lettering but unlike the image I have attached it was in a rectangle shape. It would have appeared in the comics at the bottom of a letters page or something like that.

I am looking for this advert, and possibly what comics it may have appeared in. Any help?

vintage-1967-make-mine-marvel-5_1_c515a904aacab2b49dab907c000f0a8d.jpg

Edited by Artboy99

On 4/4/2022 at 6:28 PM, Artboy99 said:

Greetings!

An advertisement I remember seeing when I was a kid was instrumental in swaying me on what comics I bought. I am pretty sure it was a "Make Mine Marvel" advert that had all the character heads around the lettering but unlike the image I have attached it was in a rectangle shape. It would have appeared in the comics at the bottom of a letters page or something like that.

I am looking for this advert, and possibly what comics it may have appeared in. Any help?

vintage-1967-make-mine-marvel-5_1_c515a904aacab2b49dab907c000f0a8d.jpg

they made yours Marvel!