• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Spidey Event in 10 yrs??? (maybe a spoiler)

47 posts in this topic

Lame. yeahok.gif

That sums it up. Under the credits in ASM 525 it says, " The Other Logotype and design by Rian Hughes"

OOooooooooooh Riaaaaaan, that Other logo is soooooo cooooool.

Peter David's "Writing" on page 3.....

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

" Hunnhhh! Hunnhhh!!

"Eh?"

" Oh my...my Lord!"

I wonder if Stan Lee ever opens these books anymore? tonofbricks.gif

Well, just read part 3 of this storyline in ASM #525. Okay, three issues in and we still don't get to know what's going on?! Come on! Well, if it IS a terminal disease I can see where they could go with it...i.e. Peter has to get the symbiote suit back to cure himself ala Venom/Eddie Brock and the cancer issue. That could be interesting if written well. Needing something that you've hated all these years. The fight for control with the symbiote. IF that's where they are headed.. I hope they go ahead and kill off this Morlun guy again.. Yeah, I saw the line where he said that the original was dead, so there must be a group of these dudes ala "Scrier" from the Clone Saga issues. The one good part so far has been when the villians have refused to fight Spidey cause they know he's sick and not worth it. That was good.

If he did, he might grow a pair. After House of M, I have lost nearly all respect for the character.

When I place my monthly comic orders, I skip right over the Spider-man offerings. Just nothing there worth reading... frown.gif

If he did, he might grow a pair. After House of M, I have lost nearly all respect for the character.

When I place my monthly comic orders, I skip right over the Spider-man offerings. Just nothing there worth reading... frown.gif

I have to say that you guys are generally crazy. I still enjoy just about every Spidey book. Spidey: House of M wasn't great, but did anyone expect it to be? I still enjoy the ongoing titles immensely.