• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What a beauty!Nicest Pep 23 I've seen.

63 posts in this topic

I noticed the winner had won a vg/fine Pep 36 for 859.00 a while back. Now that's a good price for that book.

When was that? I don't remember seeing a Pep 36 for quite a while so I must have missed it.

I noticed the winner had won a vg/fine Pep 36 for 859.00 a while back. Now that's a good price for that book.

When was that? I don't remember seeing a Pep 36 for quite a while so I must have missed it.

http://pep.goldcomics.com/MLJ/Ebay_Completed/PEP/036-08.htm

didn't really surprise me it went over $3000, I was on the list,but got dusted in the end....Shield really wanted that book...$1000 over the Guide 9.2 price!!

Curious as to what the winner's top end bid was actually set at. It must have been pretty high to beat Shield's $3,200+ bid which was already roughly $700 higher than the previous bid submitted only seconds earlier.

Somebody must have really wanted this book to be willing to bid more than 4X condition guide (and most likely more) in order to ensure winning this book.