• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Premium Membership/Grading Credits

3 posts in this topic

I recently became a new premium member and submitted my first order recently since becoming a premium member. It was 4 modern tier comics. From what I have read and researched, by becoming a premium member, I am given $150 in grading credit and it should be applied to my grading submissions. My CC was charged and there was no credit applied which should've been $96 for the grading. And I know this doesn't apply pressing, shipping/handling etc, only the grading fee. Am I missing something? Does the grading credit not apply to the my first submission since becoming a premium member? I've emailed CGC several times and there has been no response. Not sure what do next.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your email.  Yes, if you are a Premium or Elite member, you will receive a $150 membership credit towards your grading fees if you selected comics as your primary collecting interest.  When you sign up, you have the option to select coins, paper money, comics or cards and the credit will apply to whichever collectible you selected.  

Please either call or email us with your customer number and/or invoice number and we can check into that further for you and if the credit was not applied, we can make sure that is refunded back for you. You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!