• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Re-opened with new restock books - Captain America (1st Series) 101-454 near full run. Recap on page 23. 15% everything.
4 4

458 posts in this topic

I am taking a break.

Will be back at about 7pm.  

Hmm, I saw two sale threads that sold Cap books.  Last one was back in November. Nearly all CA books were sold out but mine isn't.  That puzzles me and I don't know if I should continue or not.  My original plan was to post the books until #300 issue.  It consumed my time and energy with few sold books.

Should I?

On 4/9/2022 at 4:38 PM, jr70 said:

Heck yeah! This a great run in great shape!

On 4/9/2022 at 4:38 PM, jr70 said:

And fairly priced

That's exact what I am doing like two last sellers did.  It worked for them but it's not working for me.  That's weird.

On 4/9/2022 at 2:42 PM, JollyComics said:

That's exact what I am doing like two last sellers did.  It worked for them but it's not working for me.  That's weird.

Maybe the other sellers filled the available need? I think things are just slow, and mixed is a slower place. When I get home tomorrow, I can hopefully pull my Cap box and start looking for potential upgrades.

:foryou:

On 4/10/2022 at 10:00 AM, habsfan1 said:

I am also checking out this sale.  Will go through my lists as well!

Thank you.  Last night, I was kind of pooped (not potty thing) out after watching Baby cart at River Styx (Lone Wolf and Cub) then watched my son playing with his Concert Band to complete with other HS bands last night.  I am still scanning the books until #210.  There are many super high grade books after #204.  Thanks for watching for more books coming.