• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommendation for storage boxes - CGC graded books

7 posts in this topic

Looking for recommendations for storing CGC graded books as I moving away from the boxes they were shipped in. Something that is potentially stackable up to three high and will not buckle under the stress (not to expensive if I can help it).

Would like esthetically pleasing but that is not a deal breaker. 

You can stack those, but then you have to move them around everytime you want to get to the bottom box.  Drawer collectors sells boxes you can stack five high and still access every box without moving them constantly.  I use their magazine boxes for CGC books. Some of my boxes are pushing 15 years old and have made multiple moves. A group of four is about $100 shipped.

Edited by shadroch

Those have the same problem. You can stack them, but everytime you want a book that isn't in the top box, you need to start moving bins. Being able to access your books without conducting a chinese firedrill is priceless. 

On 4/9/2022 at 11:32 AM, shadroch said:

You can stack those, but then you have to move them around everytime you want to get to the bottom box.  Drawer collectors sells boxes you can stack five high and still access every box without moving them constantly.  I use their magazine boxes for CGC books. Some of my boxes are pushing 15 years old and have made multiple moves. A group of four is about $100 shipped.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out.