• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What happens if order is processed next year with a new membership?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Just curious - if I were to get the top tier this week, and send in books this week that won't be returned until February or March of next year (200+ working day turnaround time), but I don't renew my membership after December - will I still get my credits and 10% off grading?  I have a hundred or so books I want to get graded this year, but I'm not sure if I'll have any to submit next year, so I may not need a paid membership when renewal time comes around.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  As long as you are an Elite member when your order is received here in our office then you will receive the 10% discount on your grading fees, even if the orders are not completed until after your membership expires.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

• Administrator
On 4/14/2022 at 8:59 PM, heyimjason said:

Are the return shipping fees charged at the same time as the processing charge or is that a separate transaction?

Hi, the total fees would all be charged at the same time.  Thank you!