• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My First Really Huge Blue Chip Mega Marvel Key Is Here From CGC
2 2

26 posts in this topic

On 4/15/2022 at 4:55 PM, Bluemedgroup said:

Tell your story how you bought the book. 

How did you meet the raw seller?  

Were you a customer standing in line next to him?  Or did you whisper in his ear that you will pay more than what that vendor just offered?  

Short version is that I was a vendor (and the last one he made it to). Thankfully the room was full of cheapskates and/or didn't have cash on them to buy it. I almost doubled his best previous offer but still paid a ridiculously low price for the book. One dealer had the balls to offer him $1800 (that clearly wasn't the best one he received). 

On 4/16/2022 at 4:59 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Short version is that I was a vendor (and the last one he made it to). Thankfully the room was full of cheapskates and/or didn't have cash on them to buy it. I almost doubled his best previous offer but still paid a ridiculously low price for the book. One dealer had the balls to offer him $1800 (that clearly wasn't the best one he received). 

NOT $1800! :roflmao:

That’s a ridiculous offer to make when someone is trying to sell an ungraded FF #1. Talk about lowballing.