• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

combined return shipping

2 posts in this topic

I understand that books submitted under different tiers will be shipped back separately due to their different TATs.  I have a book that I've been wanting to get reholdered for quite some time, but it doesn't make sense financially since the cost of reholdering plus shipping to/from CGC is well more than the comic's value.  Can the return shipping of a reholdered comic be combined with that of a graded comic that has a similar TAT?

In my case, I'd like to have comic graded in the Economy (Pre - 1975) tier with fast track which has a TAT of 79 days.  The current reholder (less than $1000 value) TAT is 78 days.  I would not have neither of these done on their own, but I would if I could combine the return shipping.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, a reholder would not be able to be tagged together with a regular grading submission.  We can tag reholders together or the same grading tiers together but would could not combine a reholder and a Fast Track Economy, unfortunately.  I am sorry about that.  

Thank you,