• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Over 4 weeks of trying to contact Customer Service - No response.

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

CGC UK received my submission of the 4th of January, and it is still on the "Scheduled for Grading" stage.

For the last 5 weeks, I have been both e-mailing and calling the UK office requesting an update on my submission as apparently it is being done in the US.

Every time I do get an answer from the UK customer service, the representative says that he has been e-mailing the US office for an update, and he has gotten ZERO responses and we are now starting the 5th month since my submission and I still have no idea how my submission is going as even your UK colleagues do not get a response as to how it is going.

My patience is starting to run thin regarding an update, my first try was on March 22nd.

Submission #3986949
Order #: CGC1005120827
Received: 1/4/22

Could you please provide me with an update?

Kind regards.

• Administrator

Hello, thank you for your message.  I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue.  I personally haven't seen any requests come in from our UK office so I'm not sure who they were reaching out to but your best bet for an update is to contact our main customer service department directly for any status updates.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com. 

I am showing your order is here and is line for grading.  Right now, the Magazine Modern tier is running about 225 business days.  CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com) Magazines and magazine sized books do have a much longer turnaround time than regular comics.  It will be quite some time yet until this invoice is completed. You can always check the status online and you will see that change as it moves into the next stages of grading. 

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

I cannot check my submission status because the order is over 8 months old. I do not have the submission numbers because I never needed them to check previously. No one informed me that the numbers might be needed in the future. I would have taken a screen shot if I had known about this. CGC does not answer their phones. I get put on hold for a long time and then I get to record a message, and never get a call back. Is this any way to run a business? 

On 6/1/2022 at 1:36 PM, Painter506 said:

I cannot check my submission status because the order is over 8 months old. I do not have the submission numbers because I never needed them to check previously. No one informed me that the numbers might be needed in the future. I would have taken a screen shot if I had known about this. CGC does not answer their phones. I get put on hold for a long time and then I get to record a message, and never get a call back. Is this any way to run a business? 

Sadly with

Edited by MAR1979

On 6/1/2022 at 10:36 AM, Painter506 said:

Could you explain how an order submitted January 4 is "over 8 months old"?