• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smallville ... WTF??!?

77 posts in this topic

Oh, you missed out dude. Well, if we go with the Superman Movie continuity it is getting time for Pa Kent to say "bye, bye". I kinda hope not, he acts as a moral compass for Clark. But to quote a saying from old episode "You have to step out of your father's shadow."

I just scanned this whole thread and I still haven't seen a picture of lois in a bikini. yeahok.gif

If you can't find a picture on the internet, you are not looking hard enough. I'll give you an assigment, young padawan. Post a picture of Lois doing a striptease on the dancepole.

I find that if I sit down the answers come to me Indiana (read in a scottish accent).

Lois = cloud9.gif

Rest of episode = sleeping.gif

Did you catch the "homage" to the first Superman movie? That was pretty cool.

Nope. frown.gif

I missed the first 10 minutes or so. Then the woman was going back and forth between channels, so I missed a little more.

I gotta' admit...that last episode was pretty ordinary compared to what I bin' used to. frown.gif

Not the best example for anyone whose thinking of jumping on board the series. It was pretty dull..

....well, except for the Lois thing. crazy.gif

I didn't catch the first couple of seasons when they were first on, but I'm hooked now and it's one of the few tv shows I watch on a regular basis. Last night's episode wasn't the best but the relationship between Lois and Clark is starting to click. It's definately a guilty pleasure and a bit hokey but hey, I read comic books so what do you expect?