• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Daredevil 181
3 3

7 posts in this topic

Major issue is black smudge (fingerprint) to the lower left of the Comics Code Authority seal.  Also 3 black flecks between DD's head and Bullseye's right arm, running parallel to the arm.  Cover seems slightly miswrapped.  New to grading, so not sure how much a smudge like that impacts the grade.

I wanted to include a scan instead of photos, but the black smudge didn't show up at all in the scan.  I didn't have any colored paper, so just included the white backing boards behind the comic.  This is my first post, so I apologize if photos are not of sufficient quality.  If not, hints or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks!

dd_181_front.jpg

dd_181_back.jpg

dd_181_interior.jpg

dd_181_spine.jpg

On 4/24/2022 at 10:29 PM, grendelbo said:

Thanks for posting and for reading the guidelines. Welcome to the boards.

I think 8.5 as well. If they are harsh you could see a 8.0. But this was potentially a high grade book that would’ve been in the 9 plus range. The smudge hurts but it’s still a nice copy