• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) JBPEZ Slab Sale. All KEYS!! A few Silver Age and the balance Golden Age! Matt Baker, Fiction House, Chesler, Bondage, Headlights, Zip Comics, X-Men 10, Batman 55 (Joker) Cookeville
5 5

90 posts in this topic

On 4/24/2022 at 5:19 PM, jbpez said:

As many of you have the same affliction as myself...WE CAN'T STOP BUYING! So in order to pay for some of my newest goodies, some must go! Vicious first world issues I suppose. 

Me too. I'm a comiholic. Comicholic? I was thinking about starting a program called Comiholics Anonymous for others like us. hm

On 4/24/2022 at 8:04 PM, Joshua33 said:

If he drew women as good as Baker it'd be gone.

Nah. I’ve seen Bakers stick around for a while on the sales threads. Matt’s work has always been the best (his war books are awesome too and will be sought after as time goes on), but Kintsler is amazing- check out his work. There’s a reason why Kintsler went on the be one of the greatest artists in and out of comic books.

On 4/24/2022 at 5:09 PM, bronze johnny said:

Nah. I’ve seen Bakers stick around for a while on the sales threads. Matt’s work has always been the best (his war books are awesome too and will be sought after as time goes on), but Kintsler is amazing- check out his work. There’s a reason why Kintsler went on the be one of the greatest artists in and out of comic books.

I was just giving you a hard time, Johnny. You'll have to pitch that to somebody else, though. I've forgotten more about Kintsler than you think you know. 

:flamethrower:

On 4/24/2022 at 8:09 PM, bronze johnny said:

All kidding aside, REK is amazing. His body of work was way too short. I love his sci-fi stuff!!

On 4/24/2022 at 8:11 PM, Joshua33 said:

I was just giving you a hard time, Johnny. You'll have to pitch that to somebody else, though. I've forgotten more about Kintsler than you think you know. 

:flamethrower:

Remember Kintsler!