• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THREAD CLOSED! JUNK SALE! Lotsa vintage Pulps. No Comics just Pulps. A wide assortment!
2 2

102 posts in this topic

Been lucky enough to make a couple cool pulp scores recently. This and "thinning the herd" a bit results in this sales thread. Lots of interesting issues of most all genres. I have a couple boxes so it might take me a few days. Sorry, no comics this time. Have a look!

Rules:

Payment is by check or money order. Sorry, but I have had too much trouble with PayPal lately. Let's just say, it has been no "pal" to me. If you just must use it, please PM me first. I will send out books promptly. If we have dealt before or you are a well known board member. 

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage will be determined when I send out invoices. Postage will be exact and the most 
economical way possible. 

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

PM's and offers... I am trying to sell this stuff and want to get as much listed as I can. I try to price fairly. I probably won't have a lot of time to review PMs if I want to get this stuff listed. An "I'LL TAKE IT" icon takes it first. So, keep that in mind if you want something. When I get done, I will review PMs (in order of when they came in). If you have a question (other than a lower offer) post it and I will try to answer you.

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had a couple in 40 years. 

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

Edited by Robot Man

All pulps have been page counted and are complete. And, for the most part, have nice, supple pages.  I will list a grade as close to the Bookery Guide as possible. I will note any unseen defects not shown in the photos. Any questions, please feel free to ask.

OK, lets look at some cool pulps!