• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Identifying A Signature - Mortal Kombat X

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I came across this signature on two of my Mortal Kombat X comics, #'s 3 & 4 and have no idea who it's from.  I've tried to compare the issues' credits with existing images of signatures online.  I know sometimes talent can have variations of their signatures but so far, no matches.  It's most likely from a member of the creative team so here's a list of the issues' credits:

ARTISTS
Juan Albarran
Oclair Albert
Veronica Gandini
Ruy Jose
Joe Prado
Ivan Reis
Rod Reis
Kyle Ritter
Daniel Sampere
Dexter Soy
Saida Temofonte
Igor Vitorino

WRITER
Shawn Kittelsen

EDITORS
Alex Antone
Bob Harras

Inline image

Any help you can provide would be most helpful.
Thank you.

Archi

Mortal Kombat X Signatures.jpg

Edited by archivist
preview of posting shows picture included, but post omits picture - what use is the preview then ?!?

Yes, I thought as much but I did not want to assume anything since I'm planning on selling the issues.  Before I posted this topic, I did an exhaustive search for images of signatures from everyone in the credits but most were not to be found.

Signatures can be all over the place, sometimes looking nothing like the actual name, while other times, (in cases like this) they can be from actors, video game programmers, etc. who really had nothing to do with the comic itself.

Thanks for your help.