• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello

Please edit your terms of sale regarding offering a discount for other methods besides Paypal.  

9.  Your post cannot violate the terms of service for your payment methods.  (NOTE: Specifically, no surcharges for accepting PayPal, or discounts for other methods)

Thanks

• Administrator
On 5/6/2022 at 7:54 AM, Bird said:

@CGC MikeIt is not a discount or surcharge, it is actually a different price. It seems semantics but prior board discussion had determined that is allowed under terms of services I believe. (I made sure not to perfer one payment over another). The point is moot though, no one is buying. I'll edit if you don't respond.

If the "different price" is lower than the paypal payment price, it is a discount for using other payment methods.  The only way you can offer a different price for other payment methods when paypal is one of the options is, if the different price is higher than the paypal price.