• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TIGHT AND COMPLETE!

27 posts in this topic

lol my highbid is pretty low if anyone would like this comic, feel free to outbid me. thumbsup2.gif
Meaning "I got a little caried away there...hopefully someone will bail me out." thumbsup2.gif

lol my highbid is pretty low if anyone would like this comic, feel free to outbid me. thumbsup2.gif
Meaning "I got a little caried away there...hopefully someone will bail me out." thumbsup2.gif

If I do end up winning it (which I don't think I will because of my low highbid)....it'll be my first golden age superhero book. If I found this book at a con I don't think it'd be on sale for the current price I am the highbidder at even though based on OS I may be overpaying just a little. smile.gif

If I do end up winning it (which I don't think I will because of my low highbid)....it'll be my first golden age superhero book. If I found this book at a con I don't think it'd be on sale for the current price I am the highbidder at even though based on OS I may be overpaying just a little. smile.gif

The good news for you Newt is that you can just run it down the hall to Chris Friesen for some preservation work on it. thumbsup2.gif

The good news for you Newt is that you can just run it down the hall to Chris Friesen for some preservation work on it. thumbsup2.gif

yeahok.gif