• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Plastic Storage Box
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Any chance you guys are developing a plastic storage box for organizing and storing trading card slabs similar to the NGC plastic storage box for coin slabs? I'd really appreciate a storage box sold by CGC.

• Administrator

Hello

I am not aware of any plastic storage boxes available from us at this time.  Perhaps, other collectors will chime in with advice as to what you could use for storing slabs.

Mike

I know you asked about a box but just figured I’d let all know that these pages fit slabs perfectly. Actually I use graded card team bags first and then they fit super snug and further protects slabs. Throw them in a large zipper binder and good to go

https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-4-Pocket-Platinum-Pockets/dp/B0009RNQN2/ref=asc_df_B0009RNQN2/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167151447010&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10335113250977179840&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9005495&hvtargid=pla-275056597808&psc=1

On 5/5/2022 at 11:14 AM, JohnBurke said:

I know you asked about a box but just figured I’d let all know that these pages fit slabs perfectly. Actually I use graded card team bags first and then they fit super snug and further protects slabs. Throw them in a large zipper binder and good to go

https://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Pro-4-Pocket-Platinum-Pockets/dp/B0009RNQN2/ref=asc_df_B0009RNQN2/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=167151447010&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10335113250977179840&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9005495&hvtargid=pla-275056597808&psc=1

Thanks. That's a nice way to be able to flip through them. I've preferred the slotted boxes as opposed to a binder or travel case and haven't found too many options. I have the BCW slotted box. I like the NGC plastic box and always thought they should make one for each of their brands (CGC, CSG, NGC, etc).