• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -- You Might Find It!
4 4

461 posts in this topic

Nexus Alien Justice #1-3 complete. Only bothering to post these because I know Nexus has fans and they are sharp copies. These are for people who love them; they are not retirement portfolio comics and their offer for sale cannot be construed as investment advice. $5

539F994C-B924-4835-974F-F41AD51DFDA0.jpeg

8E8C7559-0EF2-4873-90FE-DB9402C9B613.jpeg

55203DC1-2FD4-41C8-86F3-F87FDAFC0D7E.jpeg

On 5/27/2022 at 3:12 AM, jimjum12 said:

Had a boardie friend come all the way from Hong Kong for his daughter's graduation.... we met up and had lunch at Maurizio's ..... they are SO Italian they make their own sausage. I live in a tourist town, so no shortage of breathtaking dining experiences.... this is always a treat. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

May be an image of pizza and indoor

:cloud9:

Hi Gene

I was just getting ready to read a book and saw your thread started back up. I’ll be paying attention in between pages.

Also drowning my sorrows because my St. Louis Blues got knocked out by the Colorado Avalanche.

Congratulations Colorado.

525683A1-C5AE-45AF-A3D0-BCCC65394225.jpeg

On 5/27/2022 at 11:51 PM, Raze said:

Hi Gene

I was just getting ready to read a book and saw your thread started back up. I’ll be paying attention in between pages.

Also drowning my sorrows because my St. Louis Blues got knocked out by the Colorado Avalanche.

Congratulations Colorado.

525683A1-C5AE-45AF-A3D0-BCCC65394225.jpeg

Hiya Dan,

Sorry to hear your Blues got beat, but I like your recovery plan! What are you reading with the whiskey? 
That’s all I got shot this morning, so you can read in peace….but there is still a LOT more to shoot and post!

On 5/27/2022 at 10:53 PM, Readcomix said:

Hiya Dan,

Sorry to hear your Blues got beat, but I like your recovery plan! What are you reading with the whiskey? 
That’s all I got shot this morning, so you can read in peace….but there is still a LOT more to shoot and post!

I love Chattanooga whiskey! This bottle is their 10yr anniversary blend and its great!

And Im reading weird science 13 (2)!

Ill be watching the thread!

2414F7AA-7982-4BFB-A4D7-41C2BC0E6310.jpeg