• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Only Two Books for Now!!! Both Golden Age Wonder Woman

5 posts in this topic

As the Title states I am selling some golden age Wonder Woman from my collection.

It is the  I bought a key and now I need to pay for it thread. Please note that I am a collector and not a dealer but have sold here before mostly silver but also some gold.

Pics are not the best so forgive me on that. 

Rules are as usual. First :takeit:wins

No HOS'ers or Probies

Payment is Paypal

Shipping is $15 and I only do business in the continental US. Cgc graded no returns

Any questions let me know. I can provide more pics if needed.

Lets begin with  Sensation Comics #45 Cgc 6.0 Very nice colors on this one and from the collection of William Pera. Price is $450

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2535 (1).jpg

On 5/7/2022 at 8:34 AM, Georgie123 said:

As the Title states I am selling some golden age Wonder Woman from my collection.

It is the  I bought a key and now I need to pay for it thread. Please note that I am a collector and not a dealer but have sold here before mostly silver but also some gold.

Pics are not the best so forgive me on that. 

Rules are as usual. First :takeit:wins

No HOS'ers or Probies

Payment is Paypal

Shipping is $15 and I only do business in the continental US. Cgc graded no returns

Any questions let me know. I can provide more pics if needed.

Lets begin with  Sensation Comics #45 Cgc 6.0 Very nice colors on this one and from the collection of William Pera. Price is $450

IMG_2533.jpg

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2535 (1).jpg

:takeit: