• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

37 posts in this topic

Let's try some books from the opposite side of the spectrum.

Postage for these books will be a flat $15 within the US only

Paypal is acceptable for all books except for Green Lantern 1

Xmen 98 CGC 9.4 Off/White-White pages $400

xmen98cgc94.jpg

xmen98cgc94bc.jpg

Edited by josfriend
added price paypal

Most of the ECs are in Fair to Good condition.  The spines are worn and the pages are browning.  Please ask questions about specific books.

Vault of Horror 36 1.5 Fair to Good  condition SOLD

vh36.jpg

vh36frbc (2).jpg

Edited by josfriend

On 6/25/2022 at 10:27 AM, Dr. Balls said:

Vault of Horror 36 :takeit:

You have been on a PCH roll. Are you still flippin' burgers at your restaurant?  Unless you moved, you are in the heart of the area, I would love to live out my days.

On 6/25/2022 at 10:26 AM, telerites said:

You have been on a PCH roll. Are you still flippin' burgers at your restaurant?  Unless you moved, you are in the heart of the area, I would love to live out my days.

I sold all my books to help finance the restaurant years ago - always wanted to come back to comics. But I had done the Marvel superhero stuff (which I loved) but when you get rid of everything, it's hard to start back up again on the same stuff, the thrill of the chase isn't there anymore. So I got into the PCH (I always loved horror stuff anyways) and it's pretty fun. Starting from scratch at the top of the popularity of the genre is challenging, though.

Yeah, Great Falls is awesome - it's not as popular as Bozeman, Kalispell or Missoula - but that has it's advantages. We still get lots of tourism coming through, and we've got a nice big river going through town, so it's still picturesque without the pricetag of the other cities. We can thank the TV show Yellowstone for that. lol

On 6/10/2022 at 8:10 PM, josfriend said:

SHAZAM 1 CGC 9.2 OFF-WHITE / WHITE  $175

Scan_20220527.jpg

nfshield1cgc6bc.jpg

Is the back of the CGC label yellow, or is it just the lighting?🙂

Edited by Galen130