• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil #1 for sale. CGC 5.5 with cr/ow pages

15 posts in this topic

On 5/8/2022 at 10:03 PM, burntboy said:

Captain Red Pants!!!!   Hope you’re well after all these years...ever hear from Paris Fred??

I’m doing ok - mustn’t grumble. Haven’t spoken to Fred recently - it’s about time I caught up with him. Miss hanging out!

A Fellow boardie pointed out to Me that the $7500 5.5 sold on eBay fell through and has been relisted at $8000.  He also pointed out that the most recent sale of a 5.5 elsewhere was $5500.

It might also be wise to mention that the last 4 sales of 5.0’s during the past 3 months averaged $6500.  Just putting things into perspective.

On 5/12/2022 at 2:54 PM, FFB said:

Hiya Harry!  :banana:  You going to be back for a while, or just to sell a few books?  

Hi Scott, still out in San Fran??

Saw a note from you the other day and meant to comment.  Will be around for a good long time, hopefully.  Have a new Grandson to look after...Harry

On 5/13/2022 at 11:13 AM, burntboy said:

Hi Scott, still out in San Fran??

Saw a note from you the other day and meant to comment.  Will be around for a good long time, hopefully.  Have a new Grandson to look after...Harry

Great news! 

I'm in San Ramon now, so pretty close to SF but not in the city proper any more.  Once I had kids, I had to move to the suburbs!  lol

Is this DD#1 one of your original owner copies?  

On 5/13/2022 at 2:42 PM, FFB said:

Great news! 

I'm in San Ramon now, so pretty close to SF but not in the city proper any more.  Once I had kids, I had to move to the suburbs!  lol

Is this DD#1 one of your original owner copies?  

I wish - that went to a fellow boardie in a large group around 8 years ago.😩