• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers 25
3 3

13 posts in this topic

On 5/14/2022 at 10:43 AM, shadroch said:

Does anyone think a press will up the grade of this book?

IMHO Nope! Given what I see in the pics if not done properly pressing might even lower the grade. I guess the C&P might make the back look a little nicer??  My feeling is the risk is significant for at best what will be a minor rewards probably not even meriting a .5 jump.   Of course, I'm no expert in pressing but there are some here who are.

Edited by MAR1979

On 5/14/2022 at 10:43 AM, shadroch said:

Does anyone think a press will up the grade of this book?

Thanks. I didn't even think of the idea that it could stay the same or go down. Maybe just the clean. 

On 5/14/2022 at 12:08 PM, MAR1979 said:

IMHO Nope! Given what I see in the pics if not done properly pressing might even lower the grade. I guess the C&P might make the back look a little nicer??  My feeling is the risk is significant for at best what will be a minor rewards probably not even meriting a .5 jump.   Of course, I'm no expert in pressing but there are some here who are.

Thank you. I'll just get it cleaned, not worth the risk to me as a pc book.