• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC membership credit and how to use the credit
2 2

3 posts in this topic

I submitted some comics for signature series last month.  Around the same time my 150 credit for my annual membership was going to run out. I knew that you couldn't put the credit towards signature, only grading.  I was rushing to get some new comics graded so I didn't lose the credit. Right before I sent the comics, I got a bill via email for the comics that were signed. It says clearly on the bill ,they deducted the 150 credit off the bill. I'm thinking wow maybe they changed their rules. A few days later my membership was renewed and then I got another bill for the comics that were signed with no sign of the credit. I called and they were confused why I got two bills.  I told them if I didn't get a bill saying the 150 credit went towards the signature series, I would of sent the comics in before the deadline.  They said they would call back and never did. I sent a few emails and follow up calls.  Any thoughts on what to do next. Thanks in advance.

yes, exactly that. Then when I was on the phone with the company they said the grading can't go towards a SS,

which I knew but the initial invoice was probably a mistake.  Right now they don't want to make good on it.