• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED]
2 2

4 posts in this topic

On 5/15/2022 at 2:55 PM, Northwest said:

On May 1 he posted a sales thread linked below. I claimed a certified book (Hand of Fate 8) and he PMed me with payment instructions for PayPal (see screenshot). I paid via PayPal Goods & services on May 2 including his requested amount for international shipping (his email and thread implied he lives in France). Since paying he has not responded to messages (see screenshots showing messages May 5 and 7) , did not reply to comments in the thread (see May 9 screenshot) and his last board visit was May 6. 

The rules for nominating someone to the Probation List can be viewed here.

1) The 30-Day Rule

a) If a transaction between board members is not completed within 30 days, the offended party may submit the offender's name for inclusion to the HOS/Probation List (hereafter called the PL)

2) Notification on the Probation Discussion Thread

a) After the 30 Day Rule is fulfilled, the accuser will send a PM to the accused informing them the issue is being submitted to the Probation Discussion Thread for their inclusion in the PL. This should be a new PM and not part of an existing PM chain.

Edited by Domo Arigato