• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission CGC6792440509 already at 329 days with CGC but was just it would be another 233 days?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi

Sorry that I'm using this forum but submissions@CGC just responded to my inquiry concerning this 1 comic economy submission and was told that it would be quite some time before this comic gets graded as its running at 233 days now? I submitted the comic on 06/21/2021 and as of today date its going on 329 days at CGC. What is confusing is that along with that comic I submitted a 15 comic lot for CCS the same day 06/21/2021 and I received that 15 comic package last week? So along with the 329 days that this 1 comic has been with CGC I still have to wait another 233 days? Sorry its just that this doesnt make sense? All I want to know is where is the comic? Below is the copy of the email I received today concerning this submission? Thank you

Hello Jose, 
Thank you for your email! Right now, the Economy tier is running about 223 business days. You can find our up-to-date turnaround times here:  CGC Services & Fees | CGC (cgccomics.com) It will be some time yet until this is completed.  You will receive an email with the tracking number once that ships out.

• Administrator

Hello, thank you for your message.  Unfortunately, yes, the Economy tier is running very long right now.  We are currently shipping out Economy invoices that were logged into our system around July 30th.  I see your invoice was logged in late August so it will be some more time until that is completed.   We are currently experiencing extremely high submission volumes and are working hard to complete submissions as quickly as possible while ensuring the quality of our services.  We apologize for any delays or inconvenience.

Thank you,

I have a submission that was received by CGC 14 months ago, in May 2021 (3883707).  I understand that Economy submissions are taking a long time to process, but I have already received back several submissions that I sent in, some months after sending in that one.  I am concerned that it has maybe been lost somehow?

• Administrator
On 7/12/2022 at 6:30 AM, Eddy said:

I have a submission that was received by CGC 14 months ago, in May 2021 (3883707).  I understand that Economy submissions are taking a long time to process, but I have already received back several submissions that I sent in, some months after sending in that one.  I am concerned that it has maybe been lost somehow?

Hello Eddy,

This submission was sent through CCS which has a 254 business day turnaround time. This submission was transferred back to CGC for grading on 6/30/22. You will now be able to track it the rest of the way through the system. Rest assured it is not lost, just in line to go through the system.