• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Subgrades on bulk orders
2 2

7 posts in this topic

Trying to submit a bulk order. How do I add certain cards with subgrades and ones without? Will not let me choose no subs after entering the cards with subgrades and will not let me continue saying it doesn't meet the 50 card minimum. I have to be missing something here because this makes no sense.

• Administrator
On 5/16/2022 at 9:52 PM, Nathan Porter said:

Trying to submit a bulk order. How do I add certain cards with subgrades and ones without? Will not let me choose no subs after entering the cards with subgrades and will not let me continue saying it doesn't meet the 50 card minimum. I have to be missing something here because this makes no sense.

Hello

It's pretty easy to do. Just add the cards on the tiers you want, and after you add all the cards you want on a specific tier, you can just click the CGC Online Submission Form header on the top of the page which will bring you back to the main page where you can click Add Another Service and then just repeat the process. As long as all of the cards on the bulk service add up to 50, they are good. There can be 10 with sub grades and 40 without.

Mike

• Administrator
On 5/16/2022 at 11:01 PM, Nathan Porter said:

It appears maybe the form or site is bugged, sometimes it will load the "subgrades" option under grading but will not proceed past that and other times I cannot get that to even load..

I agree.  I will report this so it can be fixed.

Mike