• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vertigo Comic Lots for Sale on Ebay.

21 posts in this topic

I have a mostly complete Books of Magic(with Names of Magic, Age of Magic, Books of Faerie), Animal Man, and Shade the Changing Man(Actually this might be missing a run of 20 issues, I know it has first 30 though). Checking to see, if anyone on the boards, is looking for these?

Actually, not really troll. I just want to see how you guys want me to drop these sets on Ebay. Also, Animal Man is mostly complete missing 5 to 10 issues(all later) it has the Grant Morrison Run. Shade is the most incomplete. Missing I think as many as 20 issues. I will have more info tomorrow and scans. I will entertain the though of selling the runs here, instead of Ebay.

Here's the Post for the Books, I will be selling:

Animal Man Lot of 86 Books(correct me on this number if I am incorrect) in Avg VF/NM. The lowest out of this bunch is Animal Man 33 in VF-

1-31, 33-55, 57-80, 83-87, 89 Annual #1(Children's Crusade)

Books of Magic Lot of 103 Books Avg VF/NM

Books of Magic 1-46, 48-49, 51, 52, 54, 57-60, 63-75

Names of Magic 1-5 (Complete Run)

Age of Magic 1-25 (Complete Run)

Books of Faerie: Molly's Story 1-4 (Complete Run)

Shade the Changin Man Lot of 55 Books Avg VF/NM

1(VF to VF-), 2-37, 39-51,54,57,58, 66, 70

Start Pmming away. I plan to Fleabay this Tomorrow Morning.