• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action comics
1 1

11 posts in this topic

What you have displayed is a poorly done reproduction, probably a photocopy, of the cover to Action Comics number 23. If it were an original comic book and original cover, in that condition, it would sell for tens of thousands of dollars. Given that the cover is a reproduction, I am guessing that the interior is a reproduction as well. If that’s the case, a willing collector might offer to pay $10 or $20 for it.

Edited by SOTIcollector

On 5/26/2022 at 9:37 PM, William-James88 said:

Yup, this is a worthless fake. If you sell it, make sure you state that.

Fake what? Do you think that's actually a comic book?

Is it even a comic? It looks larger and more like a painting reproduction of a comic cover....I hope you aren't viewing it somewhere assuming it is a comic. Heck I hope the seller isn't selling it as a comic...if they are, yikes.

Unless it is a comic. In your hands...or someone else's. If it is though, it is one hundred percent not real, at least the cover is not.