• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FBS Summer Sales Thread 2022 CLOSED
6 6

737 posts in this topic

On 5/26/2022 at 6:31 PM, fastballspecial said:

New Teen Titans 26 1st Terra(The backstabbing witch)

:roflmao: Love it - sorry to threadjack, but Judas Contract is still one of my favorite story lines, and it's nice to see someone else with the Terra hate...

On 5/26/2022 at 6:57 PM, Jesse-Lee said:
On 5/26/2022 at 6:31 PM, fastballspecial said:

New Teen Titans 26 1st Terra(The backstabbing witch)

:roflmao: Love it - sorry to threadjack, but Judas Contract is still one of my favorite story lines, and it's nice to see someone else with the Terra hate...

I was a teenager when I read the Judas Contract for the first time and I was crushed by what she did.
I hate her like no other character. That scene with Deathstroke is burned in my memory. Wolfman and Perez
did such a fantastic job that I still hate her years later.

On 5/26/2022 at 7:11 PM, fastballspecial said:

I was a teenager when I read the Judas Contract for the first time and I was crushed by what she did.
I hate her like no other character. That scene with Deathstroke is burned in my memory. Wolfman and Perez
did such a fantastic job that I still hate her years later.

Same with me! I first read it in like 1988 when the TPB came out, so I must have been only 10-11. But it's a story that just sticks with you. I loved that Titans era so much that now I'm putting together a run of that title (but I already have like 3 copies of NTT 26, sorry...). I'm now at the point where I need to pick up #1 and #2 and then a bunch of run-fillers.