• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sweet High Grade X-men (100, 101, and more), Thrilling Crime Cases 49 and a few other gems!
1 1

28 posts in this topic

On 6/6/2022 at 8:45 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Thrilling Crime Cases 49, Former CGC 5.5 OW/W Pages (cracked out), Jon Berk copy.  For many, this is the peak L. B. Cole cover.  It's one of the Gerber Photo-Journal cover books and there are currently only 53 total copies on the census.  Very tough in any condition.  This copy has great colors and is structurally very tight.  Prices vary widely on this book but I'm listing it here for what I'm willing to let it go for.  This copy was one of Jon Berk's comics and comes with the CGC label for provenance.  For this book, I'm only accepting bank wire, M.O./cashier's check or personal check.  $4900

thr3_56a.thumb.jpg.3673ea5d765eef6bc247705c8451a68c.jpg

thr3_56b.thumb.jpg.abc9d4c084a4f05094487b8ff0a64d5b.jpg

Great copy, GLWTS

I'm getting ready to resume listings in this thread.  Some nice books coming up.  In the short term, I may have misjudged the market for the Thrilling Crime Cases 49.  If anyone is interested, I'll do a one time price drop to $4200 until I start listing books again.  

Feel free to PM with any questions or offers.  Thanks for looking!  (thumbsu