• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The new Overstreet...

14 posts in this topic

I don't have a copy yet, but I'm interested to know if there is a section this year on the biggest % increases for key Bronze books?

How did Marvel Feature 1 and Marvel Team Up 1 and Hero for Hire 1 and Marvel Spotlight 2 and 5 and Marvel Premiere 15 do????????

Glad to hear that my TOD 10 call was right on the money!!!!

thanks crew.

That Hero For Hire price is whack....does anybody really think that you can buy a "raw" 9.4 #1 for $75.00 .....I don't think so... crazy.gif

But if you have one...I'll take it.... grin.gif

Exactly.

And another question - can someone explain to me why the first app of Ghost Rider is less valuable than the first app of Werewolf by Night? I'm simply curious cause I'd think that the Ghost Rider book as issue #5 in a series would be harder to find, especially with that black cover...Thoughts?

M Spot 2 is an earlier squarebound w/ N Adams cover & clean M Ploog art. Less off the press printing flaws w/ saddle stitched M Spot 5. Also some squarebounds like ASM 102 Morbius, Avengers 93 are notorious for rampant blue ink production overspray leaking onto covers.

mspot2.jpg