• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

thread closed
2 2

16 posts in this topic

Little Al of the FBI #10 CGC 5.5 with Cream to Off-White pages!  "The Beaver Strikes!"  Painted cover by pulp legend Norman Saunders, with Joseph Stalin picture on the wall!  Only 10 copies on the census, only 4 graded higher than this one!  SOLD to @TheShadowKnows 

IMG_4692.JPG

IMG_4694.JPG

Edited by jfletch999

Mystical Tales #1 CGC 5.0 with Off-White to White pages!  "What happens when you just say the magic words?!"  Your junk explodes into an alternate dimension, according to this classic Bill Everett cover.  Nice looking book, only 18 copies on the census!  SOLD to @TheShadowKnows 

IMG_4701.JPG

IMG_4703.JPG

Edited by jfletch999

On 6/12/2022 at 3:10 PM, jfletch999 said:

Little Al of the FBI #10 CGC 5.5 with Cream to Off-White pages!  "The Beaver Strikes!"  Painted cover by pulp legend Norman Saunders, with Joseph Stalin picture on the wall!  Only 10 copies on the census, only 4 graded higher than this one!  $275 shipped! 

IMG_4692.JPG

IMG_4694.JPG

ill take it

On 6/12/2022 at 3:18 PM, jfletch999 said:

Mystical Tales #1 CGC 5.0 with Off-White to White pages!  "What happens when you just say the magic words?!"  Your junk explodes into an alternate dimension, according to this classic Bill Everett cover.  Nice looking book, only 18 copies on the census!  $350 shipped! 

IMG_4701.JPG

IMG_4703.JPG

ill take it

On 6/20/2022 at 4:28 PM, granitehammer said:

I'll take the Lois Lane if still available - I can share my ebay handle with you, I have over 1000 positive feedback

^^

Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane #51 CGC 9.4 with White pages!  Beautiful near mint book from 1964, only one copy graded higher!  $300 shipped!