• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Large Sale of wide ranging books. <CLOSED>
6 6

294 posts in this topic

Adventures Into The Unknown #5, ACG, 1949. Tear at the top cover near the spine about 2" in length (could almost be considered a spine split, but it's a cover tear to me). Piece missing from bottom right front corner with jagged edges…not sure what happened here. Other than those two big issues, this is a nice book. Complete and attached. I have it at 2.5. 

$80  **NOW $70**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Adventures Into The Unknown #6, ACG, 1949. I love this cover…my favorite that I own, and near the top of the list for the whole run to me. Interiors of the cover are blank, so Canadian edition (I think?). Complete and attached. Plenty of general wear, but no major issues. I have it at 4.0.

$165  **NOW $140**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Adventures Into The Unknown #7, ACG, 1949. Great reds, but lower grade. Complete and attached, but pulling hard at the cover. Some splitting along the cover in multiple spots, but small individual instances. Edge wear, but a PIRATE SKELETON cover…how can you not love it? I have it at 2.0.

$45  **NOW $40**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Adventures Into The Unknown #8, ACG, 1949. Coverless, complete. Pretty sharp for a coverless book. What I mean by that is that is that the pages haven't taken much wear at all since the cover was gone. 

$18  NOW $15 **NOW $10**

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Adventures Into The Unknown #10, ACG, 1950. Low grade, but complete. Chew at the top edge and spine (back spine is worse than the front). Tanning, and lots of general wear. Small split at the top impacts many interior pages. I think it's a 1.0.

$30  NOW $20  **NOW $15**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Adventures Into The Unknown #12, ACG, 1950. Not to dissuade you from buying, but this has never been my favorite cover. It's the guy….not sure. Interior tanning, dust shadow, date in grease pencil. It's complete and reasonably solid. I have it at 3.0

$50  **NOW $36**  **SOLD to @Robot Man**

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Spoiler

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman

Adventures Into The Unknown #31, ACG, 1952. Nice book, and a great cover. Full length mild crease about an inch in from the spine. Minimal wear otherwise…really nice inside and out. I have it at 5.5.

$95  NOW $80  **NOW $70**

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by elibowman