• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skipped Pressing?

25 posts in this topic

On 8/26/2022 at 10:10 AM, ArcherC said:

Hello, can someone give me an update on this submission? We're at 30 calendar days since the quoted post, which was 2 weeks after the return to CCS.  As I understand, one book needed to be re-pressed and re-graded, but I don't have visibility as to where it is. (btw, the quote says all books will be regraded, hoping that's a typo). 

thanks

cb

You can search for submissions using the submission number that are older than 8 months in the search box on the tracking page 

On 8/26/2022 at 10:37 PM, Kevin76 said:

You can search for submissions using the submission number that are older than 8 months in the search box on the tracking page 

yup! totally aware of that. this is more of a follow-up to get insight on the problem child. The status for the order hasn't changed from Grading/Quality Control since all this back and forth started to happen. I was just checking back in as to where we were.

On 7/27/2022 at 12:43 PM, MattM CS said:

Hello CB,

We actually found a book that still had some defects that should have been relieved by the pressing stage. This was found during quality control stage on 7/15/22. This submission was returned to CCS to continue the press. After, the books will once again be regraded and then encapsulated. We apologize for this delay. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Good morning, @MattM CS Hi Matt, just giving this a bump, I'm wondering where we are on this? Had assumed this would have been given a bit of a higher priority, as I've read with other similar cases.

thanks

cb