• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars Episode III on DVD!

86 posts in this topic

STAR WARS ROCKS!

No Doubt!

I just got finished watching it for the fifth time and I say

Episode III has it all over Batman Begins for being the best

SciFi/Action Flick of the year.

Darth Vader Rules!

and I'm on the edge of my seat to see what they're going to do

for the TV series.

headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

I still can't believe all the hate towards the Prequels. I think everyone's expectations were so high that they were let down because so many movies are visually like Star Wars now. There's no "wow" factor since CGI is pretty common in big budget films these days.

Wal-Mart also has an extra DVD if you buy Ep 3 with bonus stuff. I haven't checked it out quite yet. Have you seen the Clone Wars Cartoon. Both seasons won Emmys. I can't wait to pick up the second DVD when it comes out.

I still collect Star Wars stuff cards toys etc. One of these days I'd like to get a high grade PSA batch of all of the Wonder Bread cards. Its the first memory I have of collecting anything. cloud9.gif

Don't worry about the haters... honestly some people love to cause misery.

People dislike the Prequels because they SUCK.

Don't look for stupid "high expectation" reasons to explain it away - the stories, the acting and the basic structure of the lame Prequels STUNK and these last 3 movies would never have even been made, without the OT providing the fanbase.

They're just really, really, really bad movies.

STAR WARS ROCKS!

No Doubt!

Eh, whaddya you know about quality, Nerf? You still listen to hair metal bands like Ratt and Motley Crue!

Oh, wait, scratch that! So do I! .... blush.gif

STAR WARS ROCKS!

No Doubt!

Eh, whaddya you know about quality, Nerf? You still listen to hair metal bands like Ratt and Motley Crue!

Oh, wait, scratch that! So do I! .... blush.gif

Ratt and Motley Crue ROCK!!!

headbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gifheadbang.gif

So does 815

People dislike the Prequels because they SUCK.

Don't look for stupid "high expectation" reasons to explain it away - the stories, the acting and the basic structure of the lame Prequels STUNK and these last 3 movies would never have even been made, without the OT providing the fanbase.

They're just really, really, really bad movies.

I have to agree.

I am a big fan of the original trilogy, but the prequels are simply bad movies. I accept that and have moved on. The acting is atrocious, especially Hayden Christianson and Natalie Portman. She couldn't act her way out of a wet paper bag.