• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED/SOLD THE LION'S DEN SUMMER SLAB SALE CLOSED/SOLD
8 8

24 posts in this topic

I'm selling some high-grade slabbed books this weekend; I hope you see something you like.

All these books have been carefully stored in a smoke and pet free environment. 

The cases are all clean and in great shape. 

I offer a 7-day money back guarantee if you're not fully satisfied. I accept payment by Paypal, check or money order, but checks must clear. Payment is expected within 3 days if paying by Paypal. Shipping will be $12 per book but I will offer a discount on multiple purchases. I ship USPS Priority Mail and package all my books very securely. Most of the folks here know me, but if you have any questions or concerns, please send me a PM. 

The first  :takeit: in the thread trumps any other offers. And I'll also consider reasonable offers.

Please, no hosers or posers.

Thanks to everyone for your business and interest and have a great weekend!  :acclaim: Johnny

Edited by The Lions Den

SOLD  CHAMBER OF DARKNESS #7    9.2 with White pages  SOLD

1st Wrightson work for Marvel 

Grader notes: Tiny rust stain bottom staple, light spine stress, tiny piece out of bottom L back cover 

$175 OBO 

Edited by The Lions Den