• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

No Response To Contact Us Message
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Two days ago I submitted a Contact Us message regarding the mechanical error policy for Newton rings.  Four of my eight recently returned comics (including all 3 of the double-sized books)  have Newton rings.  I supplied details and offered pictures.  I have had no response.  What is the policy for mechanical error re-holding?

• Administrator

Hello, thank you for your message.  We apologize for any delay in response.  Due to the extremely high volume of emails we have been receiving lately, it is taking us several days to respond to customers via email.  You will receive a response as soon as possible.  You can also reach us by phone at 877-662-6642.  

Please note, however, that Newton Rings are considered normal and present on most books to some extent.  If the Newton Rings exceed our acceptable limits and are reported within two weeks of receiving your books back, then we can have you send them back as a Mechanical error but you would have to send pictures of the books and have that approved beforehand. 

Thank you!

• Administrator
On 6/8/2022 at 9:32 AM, RobHW said:

Thanks for the quick response.  During what hours can I call?

Hi, our hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm Eastern Standard time.  Thanks!

Just wanted to let you know I responded to Ashley's email with pictures last Thursday.  I have not heard back yet.  I know things could be busy so I'm just posting this update in case that email got lost or missed.  I'm actually away on multi-hotel travel so sometimes I wonder about my internet.