• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back to Two

163 posts in this topic

For a few days now I was at 3 stars. Felt kind of nice. Now am back down to two. I judge from one of two things: a comic person wjo just hates me or a coinee who decided to use the coward annonymous way out and just start making 1-star posts.

My inclination is to the latter (and I really hope so). But if this is going to be representative of the techniques that are gonna be used - then I say they are true cowards - or at least one is.

Anyone who hides behind annonymous and just decides to dump - they are not even worth playing against.

So whomever decided to 1-star me so I could get back to 2 - send me a PM you cowardly ash hole. That way I will know who to completely ignore in the battle of wits (or who to completely ignore as an ally). Because it is apparant your wits went with your afterbirth.

Well.......in my pre-battles up in the water cooler to try to weaken their defenses......I noticed that at least one of the coin turds has created a shill count for himself called "comic guy". Here's a link for him. Vent some of that frustration and give the toad a 1 star rating. mad.gif

Coin Turd Shill Account

Vent some of that frustration and give the toad a 1 star rating.

Bug - I appreciate the sentiment but this was supposed to be a battle of wits. Only the witless, the unforgiveably stupid - no that is an insult to both the witless and also to the unforgiveably stupid people - only the true in real life coward would even THINK of such a thing.

It is apparant that some people have so few abilities about them the only thing they can do is click on something they have no friggin' IDEA how it even is clickable. They are truly despicable people. Sorry Bug.

Bug - I appreciate the sentiment but this was supposed to be a battle of wits. Only the witless, the unforgiveably stupid - no that is an insult to both the witless and also to the unforgiveably stupid people - only the true in real life coward would even THINK of such a thing.

It is apparant that some people have so few abilities about them the only thing they can do is click on something they have no friggin' IDEA how it even is clickable. They are truly despicable people. Sorry Bug.

Well......hopefully this guy isn't a comic person that put all of those comic insults into his profile to throw the coinees off......because I already rated him with one star. crazy.gif

But it's ok.....because I DO know how it's clickable and what it's for. Plus.....this is war.......FIRE THAT RIFLE SOLDIER. mad.gif

Aw geeze guys - I am back to 3 - it means a lot - not the number of stars - have been happy int he company of twos - but just the idea that this would be seen as an acceptable comeback for the impending battle?

Thanks - even if I hit a one now - I am and will remain proud of WHATEVER number of stars I get.

searching for a South Park WAV!

And as far as Sunday goes?

And as far as Sunday goes? My cry shall be!!!

ok i gave all fives. kind of a real love vibe goin on here. but i am gonna go make fun of coinees some more in the WC for a minute or two

so i may need to come back for some more fives

bwwaaahahahaahah