• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back to Two

163 posts in this topic

why am I a stranger???

Wondered the same thing myself-- you'll have to ask Arch. A custom title after only 130 or so posts? But ya registered last year, so I'm guessing maybe you took a furlough from posting, and then Arch noticed when ya returned?

On the star thing-- My suggestion is let's save the star therapy for Monday. No sense going into battle with a tempting 3-star target for the un-imaginative coinees.

And Bug-- keep those bulletins coming from the Coinee Minister of Information! (Glad to see the guy has found a home for his unique talents)

Cheers,

Z.

why am I a stranger???

For some reason....your title coincides with the old titles and not the current one. Contact Arch and he will fix it for you! smile.gif

Speaking of stars...if any of the newer posters on the CGC threads would like to throw a 3-5 star rating my way that would be nice. I have been giving most everyone (new and old posters) on the CGC threads 5 stars (I boosted some people from one star to two, and someone who had no stars went to five after I gave them their first rating).

I am like the star good samaritan, I have been clicking on profiles and giving people 5 stars smile.giflaugh.gif