• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back to Two

163 posts in this topic

Damn drama queen!

Greggy! Now is the time for solidarity. Take your unrequited hate for me and leave it behind for the nonce. Just because you despise and loathe me - hey? Greggy? Did GREGGY do this to me???????????????

Well - YEAH - NOT Greggy - but have to ask myself...

Yo, I may have been a hater in the past but this was not my doing! mad.gif

Damn drinking is not good for you. Look at the junk Supa posts when he's loaded! shocked.gif

Damn San Fran. freaks! tongue.gif

Damn drinking is not good for you. Look at the junk Supa posts when he's loaded!

I thought that was funny as [!@#%^&^].

He came in here last night and unloaded......wasn't making a lot of sense......but he was tearing some new arse while he was spouting his jiberish. crazy.gif

Ares, I gave you 5 awhile back, so sorry I couldn't help you out. Titan and doyle, I just gave the two of you 5, but didn't seem to help. Maybe you just need a couple more. (This is a happy thread).

And, oh yeah - Bug - I gave you 5 ages ago. Love your posts. grin.gif

Don't worry it. People on these forums think it is a game. I got one star before I even started posting. I see new members getting one star for no reason. If people don't agree with your post or opinion, they run and give you one star. Who cares? It is meaningless anyway. Are people going to bother to one star me when I already have one star. Some people need to put other people down to feel better about themselves.

Damn San Fran. freaks!

Only been here a bit more than four years. Rest of the time in Boston and suburbs. mad.gif

Damn drinking is not good for you. Look at the junk Supa posts when he's loaded!

Well, yeah, I saw that. Was a bit "strange and offputting:" Khaos - I hope you recognized that!

But please do not attribute my typos and ocassional ramblings to drink!

For you see, my dear Greggy...

Uh.....you're ' posting style has rubbed off on me?

Nah....you came in with that posting style. I just refined it for you! frown.gif