• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back to Two

163 posts in this topic

POV....admit it....it was a plan to strenghten your star rating!

OK - actually I will address this seriously. It was not a plan to increase my star rating. It was a kind of "open your eyes, insufficiently_thoughtful_person" learning experience that even here, where folks gather to enjoy and talk about things that interest them, regardless of how well or poorly the interestes intermingle, that some people here would actually resort to just a click to try to denigrate someone. It is abhorrent and cowardly.

I am still in for Sunday but not with the same spirit I had. Call me "Mister Innocent" (and I SWEAR Greggy, if you actually DO I shall South Park you into oblivion! grin.gifwink.gif )

But it kind of says something.

::yeah - a couple of typo edits::

Sounds like Povs getting ready to bolt for Canada to avoid being deployed........coward.

That is ONE of of looking at it. But it is not the ONLY way. The OTHER way is to go into it with not a spirit of fun buit with genuine vengeance. Or did that not cross your mousey mind?