• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder submission held up

10 posts in this topic

Hello CGC

I have a 20 book reholder submission (#3958825) that was received on 11/1/21. The current TAT for reholder is 68 working days. I was wondering what the hold up is on this submission. (over 7 months)

I had a 25 book reholder submission (#4042779) that was received on 4/12/22 and shipped 5/19/22. (1 month 7 days)

Thank you,

vaultkeeper

• Administrator

Hello, thank you for your message.  Yes, that invoice definitely is past due.  I will send a message down to have them locate that order and get that out ASAP.  I am sorry for the inconvenience.  Thank you!

Thanks for the up-date.

Can you also look up submission #3905389? This was an Express submission of 10 books for pressing and grading that was sent in on 8/17/21. I do not have the received date because it is not on my dashboard any longer. (EX was written on all sides of the box)

Thanks

• Administrator
On 6/9/2022 at 1:41 PM, vaultkeeper said:

Thanks for the up-date.

Can you also look up submission #3905389? This was an Express submission of 10 books for pressing and grading that was sent in on 8/17/21. I do not have the received date because it is not on my dashboard any longer. (EX was written on all sides of the box)

Thanks

Hi, I am sorry about that.  This one is coming up as still in pressing.  I'll have to check into that one as well as it is way over the time for Express pressing.  Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello, thank you for your message.  It looks like that is finally finishing up with CCS and should be moving to CGC to start grading any time.  You will receive an email once that moves to the CGC side.  I do apologize for the delay and we will rush this through for you as quickly as we can.  

Thank you!