• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay - We’ve updated how page views are counted. Discuss?

28 posts in this topic

On 6/14/2022 at 4:22 PM, divad said:

Indeed . . . a bona fide whacko. :roflmao:

Hey DK - long time no hear from!

-d

Took me 2 months to get on TruthSocial seriously i was on there 2nd day and about 60 days later i made it ,I am truly not a bot LOL Doing Good ! Damn straight I am a Whacko and I nearly flipped out when i realized Bots were views on Ebay still can hardly believe it ! I will post some pics of my Brick and Mortar Shop i am going to open up here in North Idaho

!

On 6/15/2022 at 8:09 PM, davidking623 said:

Took me 2 months to get on TruthSocial seriously i was on there 2nd day and about 60 days later i made it ,I am truly not a bot LOL Doing Good ! Damn straight I am a Whacko and I nearly flipped out when i realized Bots were views on Ebay still can hardly believe it ! I will post some pics of my Brick and Mortar Shop i am going to open up here in North Idaho

!

Awesome. Hope business is booming :x

As a collector I probably view over a thousand comics a week on ebay. Many of those views are only 1-3 seconds long. A great indicator of interest would be how much time a viewer spends looking over the pictures, but I doubt ebay could give that kind of feedback.

I'll end up watching maybe 5-10 out of all those views. I wouldn't take views too seriously.

There's a handful of books that never leave my watchlist, I just want to see if they sell (at those prices).

On 6/16/2022 at 9:23 AM, Doctor Dositheus said:

As a collector I probably view over a thousand comics a week on ebay. Many of those views are only 1-3 seconds long. A great indicator of interest would be how much time a viewer spends looking over the pictures, but I doubt ebay could give that kind of feedback.

I'll end up watching maybe 5-10 out of all those views. I wouldn't take views too seriously.

There's a handful of books that never leave my watchlist, I just want to see if they sell (at those prices).

I don't take views seriously I only take sales seriously but seriously giving me a impression that I had more views does not sit well with me unless a person enjoys people lying to them which is essentially what Ebay did to me and all the other sellers and for what to give themselves to appear more better . This is totally unreal to me and pretty much unforgivable ! I will be waiting when there Cookie crumbles ! On a seriously side note my views for the first time were up .05 for the first time since we received there Communist message . 

On 6/15/2022 at 6:11 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Awesome. Hope business is booming :x

Not yet but its making me work more with listing more books and getting more sorted . LOL so my Online sales are almost still down a little but still doing okay makes me work more but thats alright , LOL