• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Closed) Highest Graded Weird Mysteries #4 and Mister Mystery #12 plus a ton of Golden Age slabs
8 8

37 posts in this topic

Standard rules apply. No HOS, pros, or Fredric Wertham please.

First  :takeit:gets the book! This trumps previous negotiations unless both parties have come to an agreement, at which time I will close the book.

I accept checks, bank wire, or money orders. I will ship the book as soon as the payment clears.

US buyers only. I always allow a 14 days no questions asked return policy,  so long as the book is returned in the same case and condition it was sent in. Free shipping! I ship USPS priority mail. 

In the process of buying a new house, so going to bring a few big books out, along with some fun Golden Age offerings.

Edited by Polonsky

On 6/14/2022 at 7:21 PM, Robot Man said:

Awsome stuff already and I assume to come. I remember when I bought my first house. I don’t even want to think of what I sold for it. No regrets but ironicaly, the books turned out better money wise.

Good luck in your sale!

Thank you so much!

Sorry! Had some technical difficulties posting, but going to try again